Thursday, April 20, 2017

Glitz and Blitz

My sweet friends Shana and Summer own a company called Glitz and Blitz! I wanted to share a few of their products with you today! 



I taught school with both of these ladies in McKinney and they are just good people! They are also super creative! 

I've been needing a few bigger shirts to accomodate my growing belly and they hooked me up! 

How cute is this shirt! 

The colors are fabulous and the vinyl is soft and not crunchy! 
I wore mine to our Easter Sunday lunch and it was perfect. 



These ladies can make you ANYTHING you want! Seriously the options are endless. 

Check out these really cute shirts for teachers to wear during STAAR testing. 

That is gold glitter!! Perfect for some Jaybird teachers!

Their prices are amazing too! These STAAR shirts start at $12 for crew neck and $16 for v-neck. 

I LOVE the lime green and gray! 

They can customize for any school. 


Or any event!! 


They can make any shirt your child can dream up too! 


I love the glitter on this Beauty and the Beast one! 


And the perfect shirt for parents too! 

You can find their facebook page here: Glitz and Blitz

Make sure you tell them I sent you. And dream up something good!! I'm thinking birthdays, school functions, holidays, hospital shirts for siblings, and just every day shirts! 



*These ladies are my friends!! And they did send me a free shirt BUT all these opinions are all my own! I just happen to think these ladies are fantastic! 



2 comments: