Happy Friday friends!!
1. Our first family camping trip was a top favorite this week!
You can see highlights here! We had the BEST time!
2. Thanks to my friend Shay, I picked up this book to read during our camping trip.
It started off a little slow to me. There were a tons of characters and I couldn't decide who was important! (also I didn't start it till we were at our camp so it could have been that I was completely distracted!) But it quickly picked up and I really enjoyed it.
3. Speaking of Shay, her new cookbook is so good! You can pre order it here!(click picture for link!)
I let the boys pick out several recipes to make together.
It's a favorite at our house for sure! Baker is actually calling it his cookbook.
And speaking of our favorites, her Strawberry Lemon Bread from Mix and Match Mama Eats is a big hit with everyone. I made it for a playdate and the kids (and moms!) devoured it. I have probably made it 10+ times since I got the cookbook this fall.
4. Fisher is officially paci free! We told him if he would ditch the paci that he could pick any treat he wanted from the store.
And his favorite thing was this soccer ball!
5. These boys enoyed cowboy day at school a few weeks ago! It's one of their favorite days of the year!
I was really impressed that Fisher was brave enough to ride one of the Hardin Simmons Six White Horses!
6. And just a few recent pictures of my favorite boys....
I pretty much let Baker dress himself all the time. He is very creative!
cuddling his baby brother!
Happy weekend friends!!!