Friday, February 10, 2017

Friday Favorites 2.10.17

YAY!!! It's Friday! 

I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci for Friday Favorites! 

The Butler boys have been down with fever on and off for the last 10-ish days so it's been a LONG week here! They took turns getting sick, but neither had terribly bad symptoms besides fever. We  have gotten a lot of snuggle time!! Which brings us to our first favorite...

1. TROLLS!

I grabbed this movie on Wednesday and we've already watched it a few times. It's sooooo cute! The boys loved it, and Austin and I laughed out loud many times. The music is fantastic., and the story line is silly but funny. 

We highly recommend it!

We've also been having lots of dance parties to the soundtrack!! Did you know you can listen to the entire soundtrack on pandora? 

2. We've also had a lot of playtime!! Fisher loves pretending to drink out of this lego cup. 

He is really into legos right now! They are a favorite for both boys. 

3. These "super fast race cars" are a HUGE hit at our house. We got Fisher one for Christmas 2 years ago and they've been "sharing" it every since. I was really tired of the constant battle, so we got Baker a blue one for his birthday. 





The last few days, the boys have been healthy enough to play outside!! The weather has been fabulous and the vitamin-D has been good for everyone!


Our driveway is huge and wraps aroundt the back of our house. When we play outside I often shut our driveway gate so they boys are confimed, but it's extra fun to play with the gate open. It makes the perfect race track!

(side note: I bought the first one on sale for around $35 and never bought a second because they are expensive. I kept waiting for it to go on sale and it didn't! So I ordered the cheaper version and they wheels were bent when we got it in the mail, so I reordered the actual plasma car. If you decide to get one, I highly recommend you spend the money and order the real thing!) 

4. I read this Nancy Thayer book this week. It was really cute! 

Since the kids have had extra TV time, I have had extra reading time. I sometimes sit with them on the couch and read while they watch TV. Anyone else do this? They like me to be with them but I just don't care about watching animal mechanicals over and over again!

5. Being married to this guy is my favorite!
We talked a little bit about marriage this week on the blog! 

6. BABY #3 is my very favorite highlight of the week!! Thank you for all your sweet congrats! We are very excited! 

Hope everyone has a happy weekend!!! 



4 comments:

  1. Okay, adding Island Girls to my cart NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed it!! And it seems right up your alley! Plus you are the one who Introduced me to Nancy Thayer!! Yaya thanks!!

      Delete
  2. Congrats on sweet baby #3 and yay for vitamin D and outside play!!! My kids want one of those plasma cars, they look fun for sure! Have a great week! Xoxo Erin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little cars look like so much fun! I've heard Trolls is super cute, I will have to get it for my niece!

    ReplyDelete