Monday, January 9, 2017

Meals for Friends -Winter Recipes

This week I'm taking a meal to one of my friends who just had her first baby!! When I started to brainstorm what I would bring her, I thought you might want to see my favorite recipes too! These are my favorite winter recipes to make for friends. 

I love casseroles or anything that I can take in a container that doesn't have to be returned. The last thing you want your friends doing is washing and returning your dishes. Pair a casserole with a bag of salad and you are all set for a fabulous meal. 


I like to cheat and use a store bought crust! 

I always double this recipe when I make it. Then I can freeze some too. 

Pair this chili with some corn bread or tortillas. 


If you want something on the healthy side:

It's also fun to take a little breakfast for a new mom too. The last thing on her mind will be breakfast and she will be thrilled to have something. A breakfast casserole or a few muffins make the perfect addition. 



What are your favorite recipes to take to friends? 






2 comments:

  1. Ah! Thank you so much for including my recipes!!! Miss you so much Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That chicken Tortilla-less soup looks so good!!
    What great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete