Friday, January 20, 2017

Friday Favorites 12/20/2017

Happy Friday friends!!

I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites!

{ONE}

Did you check out our family pictures?
Doing pictures every year is one of my favorite things! 

Look how much they have grown in a year!!

{TWO}

My boys love to get dirty! It is their favorite!






{THREE}
Speaking of boys.....

The new Mickey and The Roadster Racers is their new favorite! Anyone else's kids love this show? They've been waiting for this show for months!!

{FOUR}
Fisher is loving school!! He doesn't love drop off, but he has a great time the rest of the day. When I picked him up on Thursday he was sound asleep!

Oh sweet baby! He is my favorite!

Happy weekend friends!!!







3 comments:

  1. Fisher asleep in his nap mat is a favorite of mine this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are pictures of sleeping babies always the best?! Fisher is precious!! And Bowen has been missing out. He'd love that show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My boys are loving Mickey and the Roadsters too! And I love your family photo! Your boys are beautiful. Happy Weekend!

    ReplyDelete