Friday, January 27, 2017

Friday Favorites 01/27/2017

Happy Friday friends!!!! 

I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites!! 

1. I mentioned our antenna over on my splurge vs. steal posts this week!! It's one of our new favorite things! We had a homemade antenna that we used for 5 years, but we haven't been able to get Fox since we moved. A few weeks ago we had dinner with our friends Rocky and Amy and they showed us their antenna, and Austin immediately ordered us a new one from amazon. Now we get Fox!! YAY! This is a big deal because lots of sports are shown on Fox. Thanks Amy and Rocky! 



2. My kid's preschool had a parent appreciation breakfast this week. 


They had a fabulous breakfast, and both boys made crafts! It's one of my favorite days of the school year!

3. Austin and I had a great time in Fort Worth this past weekend. 
Alone time with my guy is one of my favorite things!

4. When we were gone my mom came and stayed with our kids. She brought some books, and these  were the FAVORITES! They are really cute if you need some new books at your house. They are all interactive books.  They tell you to touch the dot, shake the book, clap your hands etc. 




5. My kids have SOOOO much energy! Playing outside is their favorite, and we've been doing it as much as possible. 


6. Did you check our What's Up Wednesday!? It's one of my favorite monthly posts! We've been really busy!
Ps. Did you watch This Is Us this week? It's my favorite! 


 Well that's it friends!! 

Happy weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment