Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Stranded- Christmas Movies



Hey friends!! It's time for our monthly stranded link-up! This month we are discussing the top 3 Christmas movies we would take with us on our deserted island!

1. The Holiday 
This is one of my favorite movies ever!! But I just love it at Christmas time!

2.  Harry Potter

Harry Potter just reminds me of Christmas! I love watching these movies during the winter! Are these Christmas movies to anyone else? Or just me?

3. White Christmas
This is the ultimate Christmas movie! You can't beat the amazing music and dancing. 


You can see my previous STRANDED posts here!




4 comments:

  1. I love that you chose Harry Potter! I'm going to have to watch it again and think differently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Holiday is hands down one of my favorite movies. I just love the cast and you really can't ignore the way Jude Law looks at Cameron Diaz! Swoon! I would also take A League of Their Own and probably Sixteen Candles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I've never seen White Christmas! I've added it to my list to watch ASAP!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Elf , White Christmas, and While You Were Sleeping are mine!

    ReplyDelete