Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Stranded: Outerwear


Hey friends!! It's time for our monthly stranded link-up with Erika and Shay! Today we are discussing what 3 outwear pieces we would bring with us on our deserted island!

There will probably be lots of rain on any island. right!? Better be prepared!

2. My favorite hat!!

Does a hat count as outerwear? I'm not really sure but I think it would be an essential. I would need to keep the sun off my face and for my crazy wild hair! Some people can manage beautiful beachy hair but not me. My hair is more like a fuzzy wild lion.


Just in case it gets cold, I thought a nice comfy warm jacket was a must! 

You can see my other stranded posts here:

Make sure you come back on Saturday because I'm releasing a local Abilene, Texas Holiday Gift Guide. It will be a three part series starting with KIDS! There will also be tons of giveaways!! So make sure you come back and see what we are giving away!




2 comments:

  1. Yay! I"m so glad you linked up friend!! I love that hooded one!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great choices! I especially love the puffer coat with the faux fur hood.

    ReplyDelete