Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Gig 'em Aggies!

This past weekend we headed down to College Station for a fun Aggie weekend!
We met up with all my roomies Friday night for dinner and some hang out time! Then Saturday morning we let the kids play outside. 







Mid afternoon we headed to the game to tailgate!

The Allison/Willis family knows how to throw an awesome tailgate! Their sweet famly hosted us so many times throughout college. 

My mom was also at the game! 






The kids watching the Texas A&M Corps of Cadets march. 











Love this crew! 

After the tailgate, Austin headed to the game with Chris, and Kristen and I took the kids home for bedtime. Baker was less than pleased that he did not get to go to the game. Poor kid, maybe next year! 




On Sunday we grabbed lunch at one of my favorite places ever, Blue Baker. 

Austin and I both loved our time in Aggieland, and it was fun to share a little Aggie spirit with our kiddos!! 



Make sure you pop on over and register to enter the two giveaways I have going on right now!!








3 comments:

  1. What a fun weekend!! I'm loving all the Martin in every picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous weekend!! And I'm with Erika on the maroon. It makes me want to get out and cheer on Fall! :)

    ReplyDelete