Thursday, October 27, 2016

The Butlers Do: Calendar October 29th - November 5th

Last week over at The Abilene Post, I took you on a little road trip to Guadalupe Mountains National Park. I also shared a few more photos and tips here this week too.


I am currently working on a fun holiday gift guide! Do you have a favorite local shopping place? If so please share it with me! You can comment on this post or email me at meganm.butler@gmail.com

{Saturday October 29th}



{Sunday October 30th}

{Monday October 31st}

Library: Toddler Time (main) 10:45 AM
Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center - Fall Fest(1718 Pine St.) 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Paramount - Edward Scissorhands 7:30 PM

{Tuesday November 1st}

{Wednesday November 2nd}

{Thursday November 3rd}

{Friday November 4th}

{Saturday November 5th}



Through October 31st -

you can check out the DRI pumpkin patch. 

Every Saturday from  6:30 - 7:30 they host scaredy car hour with less scares! (that's what I would need!) Check their fb page for hours and more information. 


*Times are subject to change please verify with the hosting venue*
If you have an event you would like added please email me at meganm.butler@gmail.com

Want to advertise or have a featured placement on the calendar? please email me at meganm.butler@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment