Wednesday, October 26, 2016

What's Up Wednesday 10/26/16


I'm linking up with Shay and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday!

1. What we're eating this week...

Mix and Match Mama's Chipotle Fish Tacos 

2. What I'm reminiscing about...

Last week I took the boys all over Abilene looking for a Chase costume for Baker. 

First he wanted to be ghost for Halloween, then when he saw Fisher's Marshall costume he decided he wanted to be Chase. (of course!) 

When we finally found a Chase costume in his size, he said "I think I actually want to be no-noggin." I about died right there. Does everyone know who no-noggin is? The scarecrow from Curious George A Halloween Boofest. 




Since then he has also mentioned being a lion. 

3 years olds!!




Who knows what he will actually be for Halloween! I guess we will just have to see!

On our adventure they found these cars and had races down the aisles at khols. 


I could not stop laughing at them, and at the same time it made me slightly scared for their future shenanigans. 

3. What I'm loving...
I took the boys to make Christmas plates last week!! I can't wait to see the finished product! 

4. What we've been up to...
My cousin Alyssa got married this month. The wedding was beautiful!



5. What I'm dreading...
Nothing!!

6. What I'm working on...

We are trying to finish up our house! We took out accordian doors to our pantry when we redid the floors in our house. I  have been searching for vintage doors for the last year and haven't been able to find any that are the right deminsions. I asked Austin to build me doors and he did! Hopefully I can paint and distress them soon! 


7. What I'm excited about...







Seriously! I can't wait!

8. What I'm watching/reading...


I'm almost finished with Reached, the third book in the matched trilogy. 


9. What I'm listening to...
We just installed these new Sonos speakers and they are awesome!! I'm not sure why we waited so long to get speakers! 


10. What I'm wearing...
I picked up this dress on sale at Nordstrom last week. 
And by picked up I mean ordered online because we don't have a Nordstrom! 

I always order a size down in Caslon brand. 

11. What I'm doing this weekend...

We are dedicating this little nugget at church this weekend. It'll be a fun family filled weekend. 

12. What I'm looking foward to next month...

Did I mention decorating for Christmas! And Christmas music!


Also...

We are headed to an aggie game in a few weeks to spend time with my college roomies and their families. 



I've got a fun girls weekend planned with my mom and sister to see Phantom of the Opera, and do some Christmas shopping. 

I turn 31 at the end of the month. 

Austin and I also celebrate our 8th anniversary. 

Pretty much November is going to be a fabulous month!! 


13. What else is new...


I voted!! Have you?

Bonus: Favorite Halloween memory...



I mean!! Seriously! My mom was awesome and made our costumes. Thanks mom! 

Happy Wednesday friends!



7 comments:

  1. I am so with you! I cannot wait to decorate my house for Christmas. I am going to start on it exceptionally early this year because we are going to be on vacation for 2 weeks in November/December, and I want to be able to enjoy it =)
    Where did you get your Christmas mugs that are on the red hutch?? I absolutely LOVE them!!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good call! I would decorate early too!! (Which I probably will also!- don't tell!) those mugs are from William Sonoma! My husband's grandmother gave them to us a few years ago. I love them!

      Delete
  2. I'm so glad you're making my fish tacos! And YES to decorating your house for Christmas!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see your house decorated for Christmas - I absolutely cannot wait to do ours either!! :)

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to make those Fish Tacos!!
    I can't wait to decorate for CHRISTMAS!! Your decorations are beautiful!!
    Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so ready to decorate for Christmas!!! I finally convinced Danny to let me decorate the Monday before Thanksgiving. Have a great Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My two year old is obsessed with no noggin! I think he's half afraid of him and half of him thinks he's hilarious!

    ReplyDelete