Friday, October 28, 2016

Friday Favorites 10.28.16

Happy Friday friends!!

It's time for Friday favorites with Erika, Narci and Andrea!



1. Austin and I splurged on some speakers this month. We have been wanting some for a long time and I LOVE THEM!!!!!


We went with the play 1 in WHITE so that they would blend in with our white shelves. 

I've been listening to Michael Buble, one of my favorites, all week long. 


Seriously his new album is awesome. He collaborated with Megan Trainor for one of the songs too. It is an unexpected pair, but I love it.

2. This week has been crazy busy! Fisher and I ran lots of errands on Tuesday. He was a trooper.



One of those things was voting!! The sticker was his FAVORITE part of voting.


3. Did you check out my What's Up Wednesday post? These little boys racing their boxes through the store was a favorite mama moment for me.



I just love seeing them enjoy each other!

4. These lunch boxes are my FAVORITE!




Baker loves carrots and ranch dressing for lunch and the middle section is perfect for ranch. I love this lunch box. Last year I used a cheap container all year long and this is WAY better. 

You can find them here: 


5. Last week I attended another FREE Home Depot workshop with two of my favorite ladies!



I was letting my snowman dry so I didn't finish the details of his face, but isn't he cute! And it's reversible. 

You should check out the free Do-it-herself workshops at your local Home Depot. It's a fun free girls night!



Happy Friday friends!!!

4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the finished snowman! That looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Buble album has my heart all sorts of happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute snowman!! I NEED the Michael Buble album =) I can't wait to play his christmas album, and both of my girls love it as well =)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to try one of these lunch boxes they look so fun :) Chelsea @ http://thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete