Wednesday, September 28, 2016

What's Up Wednesday



Today I'm joining up with Sheaffer, Shay and Mel for What's Up Wednesday!

What we are eating this week...


I doubled this recipe, and we will be eating soup for weeks!


Shay's banana blueberry bread for her new cook book! ...except for I didn't have blueberries so I did banana strawberry bread instead! 


 
(click image for link)

What I'm loving...


We enjoying the Abilene Philharmonic! I highlighted it over at The Abilene Post last weekend. 


What we've been up to...

This weekend we enjoyed a fun birthday party at Power Up Inflatables.


Can you tell how sweaty they are?!


On Sunday after church, we headed to my mom's house, and I didn't take any pictures!

But I did find a few selfies on my phone....


What I'm reminiscing about...

When did Baker get so big?!

Especially when this was just yesterday...

People were not kidding when they say it goes by fast. 


What I'm dreading...

The day Fisher flips over in this fountain. It is at Baker's school. We have to put our hands in it everyday, and it's just a matter of time before he ends up all wet. 

What I'm excited about...

GIRLS WEEKEND!!



I can't wait to spend the weekend with these ladies. We are meeting up and heading to Round Top! I've never been, and I'm so excited. Any tips?

What I'm watching...

I'm almost finished with The Good Wife. I only have 6 episodes left. 

These guys....
seriously make the show. Anyone else feel that way? I love them. 

This show is going to be so good! My only concern is actually watching a show while it is airing. I'm more of a binge watcher! I'm going to try and be patient!

What I'm listening to...
(click for link!)

This sound machine is my favorite thing to listen to!
It means:

A - my kids are sleeping
B- I am sleeping

Both are wins in my book! This little machine is life changing!

What I'm wearing...



Tami Taylor we love you! 

What I'm doing this weekend...

Girls weekend!!!

What I'm looking foward to next month...

Jayton homecoming is coming up! It's Austin's very favorite event. 

This was Baker at homecoming 2 years ago! 


We also have a family wedding in October! I love spending time with my family, and I'm looking forward to a fun weekend. 



The last time we were all together was my sister's wedding day!


What else is new...

My entryway is new!

Favorite fall recipes...

I love chicken pot pie in the winter! yum! 


Happy weekend friends!!




2 comments:

  1. Maybe you'll bump into Sheaffer?! Your entryway looks amazing!! And that "we'll be eating soup for days" made me laugh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I love everything about this! Thank you for sharing my book again. Love you so much Megan!

    ReplyDelete