Thursday, September 15, 2016

The Butlers Do: Weekly Calendar September 17th-24th

Hey Abilene! It's time for your weekly calendar!

Don't forget about The Buddy Walk on Saturday 17th from 9 A.M. - 12 P.M. It's FREE, and fun for the entire family. 

Last week I blogged about The Bortnick family over at The Abilene Post! Head on over and read it! 

They are an incredible family with a sweet story. I promise it'll bless you!


I also told a bit more of their story on my blog this week too! You can read it here. 

{Saturday September 17th}

{Sunday September 18th}

{Tuesday September 20th}

{Wednesday September 21st}

{Thursday September 22nd}

{Friday September 23rd}

{Saturday September 24th


Family Fun Saturday - NCCIL 1:00 PM-4:00 PM
Star Wars - Force Awakens - Paramount Theatre - 7:30 PM

*Times are subject to change please verify with the hosting venue*
If you have an event you would like added please email me at meganm.butler@gmail.com

Want to advertise or have a featured placement on the calendar? please email me at meganm.butler@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. I think I should come visit on Saturday, the 24th and go the the Big Country Balloon Festival and then the Shrimp & Wine Festival! And maybe even squeeze in a little West Texas Book Festival! Sounds like my kind of day!

    ReplyDelete