Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Our Favorite Bible Books

Today I'm sharing our favorite children's Bible books. My mom got these for all the grandkids a few months ago, and we love them. 


The stories are great and easy to understand for children. I love the colors and illustrations. At the end of every book, there is even an added activity page for children. 



Let's peak inside Noah's Ark. 






Last week, Baker brought me a rainbow sticker, and told me it was like the ones God makes.  
We've been reading Noah's Ark at bedtime every night, and it was really reassuring to know he was soaking in the stories and truly understanding them. 

Here is a peak inside The Easter Story. 



I love Jonah and The Big Fish. 


These books would make a great addition to your personal library. They would also make sweet birthday or baby gifts. 


I couldn't find the exact set we have but this one looks similiar. (click image for link)


It's hard to tell by the listing what books are included in this version. But it's a great price! According to one review it includes;  Noah's Ark, Joseph's Colorful Coat, Moses in the Bulrushes, David and Goliath, Daniel and the Lions, and Jonah and the Big Fish. 

Or if you want to look at each individual book then you can find them below. (click image for link)



Hope you love these books like we do!

1 comment: