Friday, September 23, 2016

Friday Favorites 9.23.16

FRIYAY! 

Happy Friday friends!

I'm linking up for Friday Favorites with Erika, Andrea and Narci!

{ONE}

My favorite post this week was our entryway reveal. Judging by your responses, it was yours too!

I put together a little side by side, before, during and after photos for you. 









Click HERE to see the full post!


{TWO}

Donuts with DAD!


Baker enjoyed donuts with dad this week!

He made this donut craft with his dad. 





{THREE}

While Baker was enjoying donuts, Fisher and I headed to the grocery store. When we walked out, Fisher spotted one of his FAVORITE things, a fire truck!

Fisher is obsessed with Paw Patrol's Marshall. Marshall drives a fire truck. 

He kept saying "Marshall, firetruck" over and over again. We headed over to see the fire truck and the firemen jumped out to see him. It was so sweet. They let him sit in their firetruck too.


Day made. Fisher LOVED it. 


{FOUR}

Target dollar spot. It's my favorite. 

I might have a small addiction to their banners! 

{FIVE}

These are my FAVORITE candies! I normally buy them around Easter but the halloween version was yummy too! 

These candies remind my of my mom! And driving all over College Station to find them with Deena!

Girls these are good! 



That's it friends!! Happy weekend!!





3 comments:

  1. Your entry way looks sooo good!!! And that banner on your mantle I am in love with it! So pretty!
    Have a great weekend Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good 'ol albertsons never let us down!! Love that candy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your entry way looks awesome!! Love the "donut time" with Dad for your little one and that mantle banner.. yes!!

    https://happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete