Wednesday, August 31, 2016

What's Up Wednesday!


I'm linking up with Shay and Sheaffer for What's Up Wednesday!

 1. What we're eating this week..


and everthing from Mix & Match Mama's new cookbook!!

You can pre-order yours here!

2. What I'm reminicing about...

We had such a great summer! We are reminiscing about all our fun trips!


Napa!




3 What I'm loving...

Being at home!! Seriously! We did a lot of traveling this summer, and I'm so glad to be settled at home. 
We've been working on a lot of house projects! 

Look at those stained beams!! 

4. What we've been up to...

We've been having so much fun exploring our new town! I've been writing a weekly column, The Butlers Do, over at The Abilene Post! 

You can see some of what we've been doing here!

Beltway Coffee Company (indoor playground!)


And don't forget about Walmart Grocery Pick-Up!! LIFE CHANGING!!


5. What I'm dreading...
Should I be dreading something?! I can't think of anything! 

6. What I'm working on...
We are trying to finish up our house! So I'm working on finding lighting and picking colors for the master bedroom! 

I also got a sewing machine last year, and with all the hustle of moving and remodeling, it's sat in the box.  I would love to get it out and get some projects going this fall! 

7. What I'm excited about...
Baker starts back to preschool next week. I AM SOOO READY! He has been in a little world of his own the last few weeks, and I think we both need a little change! 
Come on school!


8. What I'm watching/reading...
I just finished reading a 4 part series by Scott Westerfield. 

Uglies, Pretties, Specials and Extras

These books are dystopian fiction. They were interesting and I liked them a million times more than The Maze Runners series. The concept is very odd but I feel like that's what make it so creative and addicting.


I love Debbie Macomber. She never lets me down. I just finished A Girl's Guide to Moving On
It was light, sweet, and just what I needed after reading end of the world books! 

9. What I'm listening to...

This is the worst question for me!!! I clearly don't listen to enough music! 

10. What I'm wearing...

I splurged on this cardigan during the Nordstrom anniversary sale. It's seriously this best thing I've ever worn! 

I also grabbed these during the sale! I love them, and have been wearing them daily. 




11. What I'm doing this weekend...

Austin's parents are coming, and we have a busy Labor Day weekend planned!

12. What I'm looking foward to next month...

Our September calendar is extremely empty!  YAY!

13. What else is new...
Nothing!! 

14. What is your favorite transition piece for fall?



These flats! Are the perfect fall transition piece! 


Happy Wednesday friends!!



*this post contains affliliate links*

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up friend! And thank you for sharing my book again :). xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wahoo for an empty calendar!! That's a good feeling! I'm excited for Bowen to start back to school as well.

    ReplyDelete