Thursday, August 4, 2016

What The Butlers Are Doing This Week August 6th - 13th

It's that time of the week again! Here is our weekly Abilene schedule of events. 
Last week at The Abilene Post, I talked about a few frugal summer activities. Make sure you head over and check out the post! 

{Saturday August 6th}

{Tuesday August 9th}



{Wednesday August 10th}

{Thursday August 11th}

Grace After Dark - food trucks (7 pm) Movie 8 pm

{Friday August 12th}

{Saturday August 13th}

Star Party - Abilene State Park - 8pm

*Times are subject to change please verify with the hosting venue*
If you have an event you would like added please email me at meganm.butler@gmail.com

Want to advertise or have a featured placement on the calendar? please email me at meganm.butler@gmail.com

5 comments:

  1. What a fun list of events and things to do!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun things!! I love how busy you guys are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading your posts and reading about events in Abilene. You are an excellent writer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! You made my day!

      Delete