Friday, August 5, 2016

Friday Favorites! 8/4/16

Happy Friday friends!!


1. I blogged all about our California trip to San Francisco and Napa Valley this week. 
This trip was a favorite! 


You can see our trip highlights here:


2. I've had the privilege of hanging out with my favorite guy at a builders conference the last few days!


Chip and Joanna Gaines opened up the show. They were FABULOUS! I don't know how it's possible, but they were more charming and hilarious in person than on TV. The entire room was in stitches anytime Chip opened his mouth. It was so good! It was fun to get away with Austin and be inspired! 

I'm wrapping up my Friday Favorites right here this week! Short and sweet! I want to enjoy a little more time with Austin before we get back to our crazy life! 

Hope you have a fabulous weekend friends! 



1 comment: