Wednesday, July 27, 2016

What's Up Wednesday 7/27/16


I'm linking up for What's Up Wednesday with my girls Shay and Sheaffer. 



1. What we are eating this week
This yummy zucchini bread! 


2. What I'm reminiscing about


Fisher turns two in less than two weeks!! Where did the time go? 


3. What I'm loving
(click image for link)

Austin loves The Bourne series. Since it's his birthday week, we've been watching the movies at night! We watched The Bourne Identity on our first date in 2006. 





4. What we've been up to

We just got back from Napa! I'm going to blog all the details next week, but for now here is a teaser!








5. What I'm dreading
I can't think of a single thing!!

6. What I'm working on
Help!!?! What should I be working on? I know there is something. 

7. What I'm excited about

Next week we are headed to a builder's conference! And guess who the main speakers are?!?! 





8. What I'm watching/reading
I just finished up The Maze Runner series. I am just going to be honest, it was not my favorite. I actually started hating it about halfway through the second book. Anyone else feel that way? The only reason I finished is because I was committed and had to know the ending. 

(click on the picture to take you to the book summary on amazon)






9. What I'm listening to

We listen to two kinds of music in our house, daddy music and mommy music. According to Baker daddy music is country. Mommy music is anything you can dance to! 

10. What I'm wearing

 I have several of these tops from last year and I wear them all the time! Grab a few while they are on sale. 

And while you are at it, these pleione tanks are on sale for less than $20. They are a summer staple. 




11. What I'm doing this weekend
Miss Katie is coming to visit! 

We saw her briefly last week before we headed on our vacation, but we are excited to spend more time with her. 


12. What I'm looking forward to next month

Austin and I are headed to a builder's conference. (see #7)  YAY! I'm so excited to go learn a little bit and enjoy some time with Austin. I'm getting spoiled with all this alone time with him!

13. What else is new
We have been busy busy busy!! Just in case you missed it, I'm writing a weekly post for The Abilene Post! You can catch my latest post right here. 

Bonus:
What was your favorite part about summer?

I loved our summer vacations! It's fun to get away and just have fun! I love being removed from our daily schedule and just enjoying each other. 

In June we hit the beach with our kids.


And obviously we just got back from Napa! And it was amazing. 


That's it for today folks! Happy Wednesday!




3 comments:

  1. So jealous you get to see Chip & JoJo! Have a great time :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should be working on Jakes room! ;) Morgan has ordered paint for me so I'll be sure and let you know when you need to come and help. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zucchini bread looks so good, and OMG Chip & Joanna Gaines- I'm so jealous!!! We went to Waco earlier this summer; the silos are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete