Thursday, July 21, 2016

What The Butlers Are Doing This Week: July 23rd-30th 2016

{Saturday  July 23rd}

23 Junk Street Backyard Market Shop 9am - 2pm and again 8 pm - 11pm (live music)
Horns and Tales Longhorn program at Fort Griffin State Historic Site  2 PM

{Sunday July 24th}


{Monday  July 25th}


{Tuesday July 26th}


{Wednesday July 27th}

Library: Super Storytime-How to Dinosaurs? (south)10:45AM
Library: Teen Time- angry birds uplugged (south) 4:00 PM



{Thursday July 28th}

Library: Stories in the Park - We all scream for ice cream 10:45 AM

Chick-Fil-A receipt day at S. Clack location (see above)



The Grace - Free admission 5-8 PM


{Friday July 29th}

Library: DIY dinosaurs (main) 3:00 PM
Library: Paleontology school (south) 4:00 PM
Library: Teen after hours movie -Hunger Games part 2 (south) 5:45

{Saturday July 30th}

Horns and Tales Longhorn program at Fort Griffin State Historic Site  2 PM

*Times are subject to change please verify with the hosting venue*
If you have an event you would like added please email me at meganm.butler@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. I'm looking for a hairstylist in Abilene who does great highlights and cut. I'm new to the area and any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks, Christy R.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christy! I hope you see this reply! I'm fairly new to Abilene too! I haven't actually found a hairstylist yet! Sorry. I really wish I could help more!

      Delete
  2. thanks for the reply. I'll let you know if I find someone I like. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please do!! I should be embarrassed to admit that I normally trim my own in the bathroom over the sink! Ha!

      Delete