Friday, July 8, 2016

Friday Favorites - 7.8.2016

Happy Friday friends! This was a fast week! I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites!

1. I shared on Wednesday that we painted Baker's room this weekend! Finally! Austin also built Baker a custom bed, and it is gorgeous!




It's my favorite! I love all the detail he put into it, and that he made it just for Baker. Once we get the rest of his room rolling then we will share more pictures!

2. We use the time-out chair frequently at our house. Wednesday night Fisher was serving his time when we looked over and saw that Baker pushed up a chair right by Fisher and was giving him the sweetest pep-talk. 




It went something like this:

Baker: Don't get in trouble...okay. You've got to go tell mommy you are sorry...okay. 


Their little relationship is my favorite. We were terrified to have 2 boys so close in age but it has been the biggest blessing. These two love each other dearly. 




3. There are a lot of fun events happening in Abilene over the next week. Make sure you read my weekly events post to stay up to date! 


And remember to visit The Abilene Post on Saturday morning to read, The Butlers Do. 

4. My Favorite Soap 



 
I love this soap in Vanilla - Mint  and Lavender.  I've been using it for several years, and it smells wonderful!

They also have a baby soap line. 

I bet this lemon-lavender smells amazing!!


That's it for today friends! Hope you have a great weekend!



4 comments:

  1. The bed is beautiful!! Austin did a fantastic job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those 2 little boys are my favorites! Love the pep talk from big brother. And Baker's bed turned out great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bed is amazing!! Your hubby is very talented!
    Your boys are so cute! Love the pep talk! so sweet!

    ReplyDelete