Friday, July 1, 2016

Friday Favorites 7.1.16

Happy Friday friends!!

How is it already July?! Didn't we just celebrate Christmas?!  
I'm linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci for Friday favorites!

Today I'm talking about all my favorite RED, WHITE and BLUE things. 

1. Our neighborhood hosts a small 4th of July parade and picnic and we've been prepping at our house!




Look how cute these shirts turned out! My boys are pumped about their red, white and blue headbands. I am hoping they actually wear them! I guess we will see on Monday!



We have to bring a treat to the picnic so I've been searching for ideas! 


I knew I could rely on Mix and Match Mama. Look how cute this cheesecake is for the party!


3. Our favorite shoes! (click on the pictures for the link!)









If you haven't joined the Native bandwagon then you are missing out! The shoes are the best for kids. They wash up easily and are slip on. Win. Win. 
warning: don't leave them sitting out in the hot sun too long because they will shrink!

I just stumbled upon this similar shoe made by crocs.(click for link)



 


4. Rockets!
My kids enjoy crafting and I love these rockets! I'm going to let them make some up for our "float" aka wagon!

5.  Blue Sunglasses! I have these in purple and they are my favorite! A blue pair would be perfect for the 4th! (click picture for link!)



6. And the sunglasses would be perfect with this tank!


Happy 4th of July weekend friends!!

6 comments:

  1. Ahhhh! Thank you for sharing my Red, White & Blue treats!! And Fisher in his outfit...PRICELESS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! And anytime!! Your recipes are the best!!!!

      Delete
  2. The boys shirts are precious! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture of Fisher in his headband!!!😍

    ReplyDelete