Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Baker's Car Lot

A few months ago, we noticed Baker started to park his cars before bed every night. It started out simple and has grown more elaborate every night. One of the reasons I started this blog was to documents moments like this! I want to remember all the things that make up my 3 year old boy. So this post is more for me than you, but I still hope you get a kick out of Baker's parked cars. 

3/25/16



3/29/16





4/10/16



4/11/16



4/13/16




4/19/16



4/20/16 




4/28/16



5/2/16



5/15/16

7/5/16



I love that he plays with his monster trucks and cars every single day. He can sit in his room for an hour or more (that's a lot for a 3 year old!) and play and play. I just want to soak up every bit of his sweet, spunky, crazy and loud three-year old spirit. 










3 comments:

  1. I love Baker's parking lots!! Reminds me so much of my Ian! He did the something! He would "park" his cars and trucks everywhere! He is 11 now and currently I have legos all over my dining room table!! and he build a boat ramp and truck trailer parking spot! So instead of cars and trucks its lego trucks and boats ;)
    Enjoy these minutes!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love, love, love, love, love it! And him. And you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sweet boy! Jake doesn't park his he puts them in his bed and sleep with them.

    ReplyDelete