Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Stranded: Netflix Series

Welcome back to Stranded with Shay and Erika!! 


YAY!!  Things are looking up and our island now has internet! Wahoo! This month we are sharing what three TV series we would pick to take to the island. I'm not necessarily sharing my top favorite TV shows of all time, but more what I could watch hours and hours, day after day. Because let's face it, I love Friday Night Lights but there are only 5 seasons!! I hope that makes sense? It does in my head. 

Anyway....



1. Parenthood - this was an easy pick for me! It's my favorite TV show of all time. I hope my island has a bunch of tissues (or leaves) because I will need them. I recently watched the first episode and started crying when I heard the opening theme song. The show has literally trained me to cry. Speaking of the Bob Dylan theme song, have you seen this wall mural? 

It's in Jen Hatmaker's house. I just LOVE it! 

Okay back to the island!

{TWO}


 Grey's Anatomy - Okay I'm not saying this is my favorite show ever but there are 12 seasons of Grey's Anatomy. It's a show I have been watching a long time and it would offer a lot of binge watching hours. I've gotten mad at it and given it up for awhile, but then I eventually come back again. (Kind of like the Bachelor) 

12 Seasons!! Seriously lots to watch and full of drama. And let's be honest for a second, who doesn't love to watch the young McDreamy. 



 {THREE}
Then I think I would need to wrap up these dramas with a lighter comedy

 There are lots of good comedies out there, but I settled on Friends. I mean it's a classic!

What three TV series would you take with you. Choose wisely as they will be on repeat! 


You can see our other posts on TV shows here. 


You can see my other stranded posts here:



6 comments:

  1. Is it weird that I've never seen a single episode of Gray's Anatomy? Does that make me un-American? I think it does!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I have a love hate relationship with Grey's too. It will drive me crazy, I will stop watching it, but I always come back! Crazy I know.
    Friends- it most definitely a classic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! We chose the same three! I completely had the same mindset as you, choose the ones with the most seasons. I LOVE Jen's mural! How awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hilarious! I'm goin to check out your list right now!! makes total sense right?

      Delete
  4. I love Grey's Anatomy! Season 5 with George and Izzie gets me every time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mine would probably be Gilmore Girls, Grey's, and friends.

    ReplyDelete