Friday, June 24, 2016

Friday Favorites 6.24.16

Hello Friday!! I'm happy to see you. 


I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci for Friday Favorites!

1. Swim Lessons- Baker has been taking swim lesson this week and it is his favorite. He loves the water and has really enjoyed swimming every day. 




I also successfully took these two to the pool by myself this week. It was hard work for mama but we had fun!

2. Picnic- The Master Gardeners Club, that Austin joined this spring, had their annual family picnic this week. Anytime the Butler boys get to go outside is their favorite! 





It was very hot and there were lots of bugs attacking us! But it was hosted at a ranch  that was completely beautiful.

We were the youngest family by a good thirty years but I'm pretty sure everyone enjoyed having young kids around!


3. We enjoyed a little double time-out this week. Is it bad that I laugh at this a little?

These boys are my favorite but sometimes they are big TROUBLE!


4. Quirky three year old sleeping positions are my favorite. 
It makes complete sense to sleep on the floor with your blankets pulled over you instead of in the comfy bed. Sigh. 

Please note his stack of books. 


5. Speaking of books, reading is my favorite. I go through spells where I read everything I can get my hands on and then I go through very dry spells. 

This week I read these two books. 




(you can click on the image and it'll take you straight to the book! YAY! the first time I tried to add this to my blog I deleted the entire post and had to start over!YIKES!)



Neither of these books is what I consider a "fun" book. They are both deeper more serious books. I enjoyed them both but I think I need to dive into a lighter book next! 

Have you read The Maze Runner? - I have so many questions and I can't wait to start the next book!

6. Swim suits 
Several of you have asked about my swim suit and it's on sale in several prints!




Well that's it for now! Happy weekend friends!!





1 comment:

  1. Baker wearing goggles just makes me happy. Happy Friday!!

    ReplyDelete