Wednesday, May 25, 2016

What's Up Wednesday


It's time for What's Up Wednesday with Shay and Sheaffer. 

1. What we are eating this week...
I can't get enough of this! It's olive bread with pesto, artichokes, olives, grape tomatoes, and goat cheese. I toast it for a bit, drizzled olive oil on top and then devour it. YUMMMM. 

2. What I'm reminiscing about...



I blogged about my favorite vacation, Alaska, yesterday. I can't stop thinking about this trip! I want to go back! 

3. What I'm loving...

Last week I snapped this picture with Baker.

And then this one of Fisher
#reallife


4. What we've been up to...
We spent this past weekend with the Garrisi family, some of our favorite people from our college days! It was fun to host them, and the boys did a few house projects! 

They installed some speakers and then strung outdoor lights for our patio! 
The best part was after the kiddos went to bed and Cat and I got to enjoy all their hard work! 


We also took them out to Perini Ranch for a yummy lunch!! I had Jason's crispy sandwich of course, my very favorite!

Please notice all of the kids are sitting on the side with the mommies!!!! #momlife


The kids played and we all had the best time! They were the easiest guests ever! Seriously! Come back anytime Garrisi family! 


5. What I'm dreading...
Car trips with the kiddos!! Does anyone else dread car trips? If you don't plan just right then they sleep the whole trip and won't sleep that night. The struggle is real! 

6. What I'm working on...
We are trying to wrap up some unfinished house projects!! We are adding shiplap to the entry way, just like our dining room, 


7. What I'm excited about...

My bestie, Deena, is coming to stay with me soon! I'm so excited to spend time together and let our kiddos play. 


8. What I'm watching/reading...

I just started watching The Good Wife. I'm loving it!  It's one of the best shows I've watch in awhile!

I've also got a list of library books to pick up!

  
9. What I'm listening to...

We installed some speakers at our house!! So we've been streaming a lot of pandora (my husband has embraced west Texas so much that Western Swing is playing most days at our house, aka Daddy Music to Baker.) 

10. What I'm wearing...
I picked up these denim shorts recently and they are so comfortable! 


11. What I'm doing this weekend...
We are spending time with my hubby's family this weekend! I am excited to have a long holiday weekend with my little family!

12. What I'm looking forward to next month...
We've got a little beach trip planned! The last time we hit the beach I was 35 weeks pregnant and chasing around a 1 year old. Yikes! On the drive home, I had the worst contractions and wondered if baby Fisher was going to come early. I'm thinking I will enjoy it more this time around! 

Somehow I don't have any pictures on the beach! I guess I was too pregnant to care! ha! But here is a glimpse of my big belly the week before at a wedding. 




13. What else is new...
I have a really fun post planned for tomorrow!! Are you curious? You should be! Make sure you head back tomorrow to see what it is! 

14. What I am looking forward to this summer...


This map is a big hint!! We are in full planning mode for our Napa trip!! I am so excited about this trip. Do you have any recommendations?

See you tomorrow friends!! 




8 comments:

  1. LOVE the bracelet! And we have a long road trip coming up... yes, I dread them with kiddos if I don't plan accordingly! You've got me curious about your post tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! The bracelet is my favorite!! And tomorrow will be fun!!

      Delete
  2. I can't stop thinking about your trip to Alaska too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The beach will be a blast with Baker and Fisher! And that olive bread looks delish! Only one problem-I don't like olives. I think they look good but the second I take a bite, I always regret it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!!! Maybe leave off the olives!!

      Delete