Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Western Heritage Rodeo Weekend


This weekend was so exhausting and fun all at the same time!!

This is how I found Baker early Saturday morning. 

And then Fisher....

These boys keep me on my toes!

We headed to the Mill for A People Party Productions craft fair. 
First up was lunch at the food trucks!




I had a lobstah roll from 1881. It was AMAZING!!

Everyone else enjoyed our favorite hamburgers. 






After eating and shopping, we had a little rest time at home. Then the adults headed to the rodeo!! 










Moving closer to home this year has been a huge blessing. We are getting to spend a lot of time with my sister and her sweet family. I am thankful that God gave me a best friend that happens to my sister. It was really fun to have a double date night without any kiddos! We attended the Western Heritage Rodeo every year growing up and we are hoping to make it a tradition for our families too!


4 comments:

  1. You had me at the lobster roll. I might drive all the way to your house just to enjoy one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!!! Sounds like you and Erika need a rode trip!! It was amazing.

      Delete
  2. Ahhhh!!!! I want that food truck to show up at my house ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was amazing. Grab Shay and rode trip!

      Delete