Friday, May 6, 2016

Friday Favorites 5.6.2016

Happy Friday friends!! I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday favorites!


 It's been an good but exhausting week at our house! I administered STAAR tests this week and spent each day staring at this floor again.



AHHH yes the lovely carpet, we meet again. I am giving tests next week too, so I'm sure I will have every pattern memorized by Friday. 

And you working moms are rock stars!! I had to be extra organized this week and I am tired!! I enjoyed getting out of the house but it took lots of preparing and maybe a tiny bit bribery. 

1. On Tuesday while I was testing, I got a phone call from Baker's school. They told me he was okay but he had an accident in P.E. They just wanted to prepare me for his fat lip and warn me that he wouldn't eat his lunch. 

When I picked him up from school he showed me his battle wounds. 

Poor baby. 

 I treated him to a milkshake after school and he felt much better! I'm pretty sure it's his new favorite treat. If he could have fit a band-aid on his lip he would have rocked one. This boy is in the band-aid for everything phase. 

2. This kid had a first this week too...
His first time out. 

His "I'm sorray" after he gets in trouble is my favorite. It's just so sweet. 

3. These boys have been missing their mama this week. I've only been gone a few hours each day and they have been in the best hands but they are mama's boys!

Sometimes it drives me crazy that they are so attached but most of the time I love it. I know it won't last forever and I'm just trying to soak it all up. 

On Tuesday and Thursday when I picked Baker up from school he gave me the biggest hug and told me missed me all day. I melted into a big puddle right there. He missed me! Soooo sweet. 

I should add that before I dropped him off at school on Thursday he said "Mama why do you talk so much." So there is that. HA! 





4. Yesterday I talked about Mommy rest time. 
Where do you stand? Is a rest time essential at your house? Or can you do without? Personally it is one of my favorite times at my house and much needed!

5. Thanks to facebook for reminding me about these photos that were taken 5 years ago!
We were such babies! A lot has happened in the last 5 years and I'm thankful to have this man by my side. 

And this might be my favorite picture with my mother in law. 



6. Family weekends are my favorite! I love being around everybody and soaking in good quality time. I'm looking forward to a good weekend full of family time!

Hope you have an excellent weekend too. Bye friends!









1 comment: