Friday, April 29, 2016

Friday Favorites 4.29.16

Happy Friday friends! I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea, and Narci for Friday favorites!

Every April 21st it's a tradition for Aggies to get together. 

 “If there is an A&M man in one hundred miles of you, you are expected to get together, eat a little, and live over the days you spent at the A&M College of Texas.”


Last week we joined the Abilene A&M Club at a cute barn in the country for the event. 




The weather couldn't have been better and we had the best time! The boys ran around outside during most of the ceremony part and dug in the dirt!  I'm thankful to have attended a school that is so passionate about everything! The Abilene muster had around 150 former students in attendance. It's instance camaraderie and I love it. #gigem

2. Baker rode his first horse this week!!
His preschool had western day and the Hardin Simmons 6 white horses made an appearance. All the kids got to ride and Baker couldn't stop talking about the "brown" horse. Hearing him talking about all the fun he has at school is my favorite! I love listening to him jabber on about his friends and all the fun they have. 

3. Fisher's new favorite thing is the BIG red slide at church. It goes from the second story all the way down to the first story. He has been wanting to do it for weeks and finally got brave enough to give it a go! 



See how big it is!!!!



He was very proud of himself and wanted to go over and over and over again!

4. On Wednesday we had some work done around our house, so the boys and I headed to our favorite coffee shop/playground. 


I borrowed this photo from their website. Isn't this the coolest place ever! 


My kids always have the best time playing. I can enjoy a coffee and chat it up with some other moms!

We played for almost 3 hours because I was trying to keep them out of the house as long as possible. Then we grabbed lunch at chic-fil-a and enjoyed a picnic. 


It was an exhausting day but we are so close to being completely done with our renovation work!! I can see the end and it was worth it! 

5. I have plans to go to one of my favorite places this weekend with my sister!!
The weather isn't looking great so I'm hoping it clears up so we can do some shopping!!

Hope everyone has a happy weekend!!!! 







4 comments:

  1. So many great pics with your boys. This makes me a little sad because I want my oldest to be this age again! Enjoy it Megan! It goes by so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is awesome! Every town should have something like it. Did I mention it is inside a church?! How cool is that and what a great outreach.

      Delete