Friday, March 11, 2016

Friday Favorites -Brothers 3.11.16

It's Friday! That means it's time to link up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday favorites!

My boys have had some really sweet brother moments this week. My favorite thing is watching them bond and play together, so today I thought I would share some of those moments. 

1. Teamwork 
It's been really rainy around here so we have had limited outside playtime this week. On Monday night we went outside between rain storms and played for a little bit. It took them both to carry this bucket full or rocks and water.
I love that they were working together. This moment was a favorite for me. 

2. Fisher learned how to climb up the big stools this week. This is both good and bad!
side note: My kids are still wearing their Christmas jammies. 


This little L shaped area in our kitchen is the perfect spot for both boys to share a stool and both eat lunch. 


I love that they want to sit together!

3. Blocks! 
The boys favorite game this week was building tall block towers! 




Fisher's favorite part was knocking them all over!

4. Puddles
We went outside quickly to check the mail on Wednesday evening. The weather was a bit chilly but really nice and the boys ended up playing in the puddles for a bit. 





Fisher's favorite was walking through the water and making foot prints everywhere. 

And Baker loved floating leaves down the streaming water. 
 When he was praying in bed later that night, he prayed "Thank you for the leaves in the water."  It was so sweet! He also thanked God for his tall bed. 

5. Kisses

These boys are my favorite. I never imaged myself as a boy mom. In fact, I remember telling Austin that I would be okay if we had all girls. Oh boy was I ever wrong with that statement. I love love love being a boy mom and these two (and their daddy) are the best thing that has ever happened to me. I love them dearly and I don't take for granted that I get to spend my days being their mommy. 


Hope you have a good weekend Friends. 


1 comment: