Friday, March 4, 2016

Friday Favorites 3.4.16

Happy Friday friends! I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday favorites. 
1. Fisher - This kid!! He is a big mess and he is one of my favorite boys! 
He has been climbing on everything.
Every time I turn my back he is up on the table. 
Or the bathroom counter. (I know you are jealous of the pink tile!)

He is my favorite shopping buddy too. 

He loves to talk to all the other shoppers. He's such a ham. 

Make sure you check out my Fisher hates food update from yesterday too. 

2. On Tuesday night I got to see the Jayton boys WIN a playoff basketball game!

Being able to see my family more is a big bonus to living in Abilene!


Go Jaybirds! 

3. I got to sit next to one of my favorites during the game. 

He's grown a little since my wedding day. 


4. My other favorite boys - Austin and I are still going strong working out! Baker has been joining us too. 
HA! I love his workout attire. It's the best!

5. My favorite new cookbooks! 

Mix&Match Meal Planner



I got Shay to sign some cookbooks this weekend while we were in McKinney.  And because I'm the BEST TEACHER EVER, I got her to sign cookbooks for two of my favorite former students. Okay, so I probably wasn't the best teacher ever! I had Courtnie and Ethel during my first year teaching and everybody needs a learning year. But we all survived and I love them both dearly! Thank you Shay!

That's all for today friends! 
Hope everyone has a happy weekend!! 












1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for coming to see me! I'm a little mad at you though...because I'm now hooked on that coconut tea! It is unbelievably good!! So happy we saw each other over the weekend! Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete