Friday, March 18, 2016

Friday Favorites 3.18

Happy Friday friends! I am linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday favorites!

 
 We've been on spring break this week! Okay so honestly it doesn't really change our schedule much! But Baker didn't have preschool so it was a very relaxed week.
 
 
1. On Monday we headed to the garden center. One of my favorite places!
Every time I looked up Fisher was laying over the water.

Or sticking his hands in it.


As we were about to leave, we looked up and saw Baker with is pants down peeing in the fountain. I could not stop laughing. Seriously?!! I asked him why and he told me he needed to feed the fish. Oh the mind of a little boy....   No worries, after we had a serious talk about appropriate places to potty.
 
2. After dinner, we needed to water our new plants. Which quickly turned into watering brother.
 


 
Fisher LOVES the water. It is clearly one of his very favorite things.

He was having the best time until he realized that it was a little too cold.
 
3. The weather has been my favorite lately! It has been so pleasant every evening.
 
Which calls for dinner outside.






Make sure you also check out the latest installment of #Fisherhatesfood.
 
4. My sister is one of my very favorite people! Last weekend we met up at the rattlesnake roundup and she brought me a special treat!
 
Nothin' Bundt Cakes- one of my favorite things!

Isn't she the best?! She knew I had been struggling with Fisher's eating and Baker being three. She wanted to bring me something yummy! I love her and I'm very thankful for her!
 
 
I hope you all have a happy weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. Boys!!! Hahaha!!! Aren't boys the best? They keep us on our toes all day long! Love that Bake fountain story!

    ReplyDelete