Tuesday, March 22, 2016

A Last Minute Pinterest Easter

Easter came quick this year! It is 6 days away and we have done NOTHING to celebrate. I need to up my game this week, so I got on pinterest to be inspired. Just in case you are in the same boat, here are some fun things I found. These projects are all quick, easy and perfect for kids!

Easter Egg Potato Stamping

We used this same technique earlier this year to make Christmas wrapping paper. Baker loved it, plus it was easy to set up and clean up. AND bonus: I already have potatoes and paint in my pantry!


Easter Bunny Cinnamon Rolls

You can't get much easier than this! 


Rice Krispie Easter Nests


Handprint Chick


Carrot Napkins


Surprise Eggs

The science teacher in me, loves this idea!



Alphabet Eggs

I am making these! Even if I don't get it done this week. What a fun, easy way for the boys to practice their letters. 

Jelly Bean Color Matching



Resurrection Rolls

These rolls are the perfect way to teach young children about Jesus during the Easter season. I think we will make these a yearly tradition. 


Happy Easter friends. Hope you were inspired today! Now, I need to get to work! 


1 comment:

  1. Easter did come quickly this year! Thank you so much for posting my Resurrection Rolls recipe!!

    ReplyDelete