Wednesday, February 24, 2016

What's up Wednesday


I'm linking up with Shay and Sheaffer for What's up Wednesday!

What I'm excited about: 
I am headed to McKinney with the boys this week! I am so excited about this trip! We haven't been back since we moved in July. I can't wait to see my people and hug their necks! I'm preparing myself for some tears to flow too. Moving is so hard and I miss them all very much.

What we're eating this week:
We are traveling a bit this week so it's kind of up in the air! I'm hoping to eat at a few places that aren't available in Abilene. Panera is calling my name and if I'm lucky maybe some Durkins pizza too!

What I'm reminiscing about:
Naturally I have been thinking about our time living in McKinney. We spent 7 years there. It's the place we have lived the longest besides our childhood homes.


What I'm loving:
I am loving Fisher's stage right now! He is so much fun and his little personality is really blossoming.


What we've been up to:
We have been sick sick sick over here! I think it was flu! Yuck! We have been taking it very slow! But after 10 days of fever we are fully functioning again! YAY!

What I'm dreading:
I am dreading all of the yard work that needs to be done this spring! There is so much to do. Luckily my hubby is taking a master gardener course so I'll just let him do all the work...kidding.

What I'm working on:
We are still working on lots of house renovations. We are really close to finishing our dining room.

What I'm excited about:
Planning our summer trip to Napa!

What I'm watching/reading:


Last week, I talked last week about the shows I am currently watching. 




I'm working my way through this book right now. It's one I have been referencing off and on for the last 3 years. You know, since about the time Baker was born! Ha. That kid!! The 3's have started off a little rocky but I know it's just a stage! right?

"You must keep a sense of humor during the twos and threes in order to preserve your own sanity." - Dobson


What I'm listening to:
I spend very little time in the car, so when I'm listening at home I use Pandora. Our stations of choice are Texas country and classic country.

What I'm wearing:
Lots of comfy clothes and my blardigan. 



What I'm doing this weekend:
Hanging out with some of my favorite people in McKinney! This is also my first time to take my boys somewhere alone that isn't to a family members house. I might need a bazillion extra prayers!

What I'm looking forward to next month:
One of my favorite people has a big birthday next month! I can't wait to celebrate her! We have a really fun family weekend planned.

What's your favorite Easter tradition?
We haven't really established any of our own special traditions for Easter. Church has always been a big part of Easter for me and I always enjoying spending time with family!


Happy Wednesday Friends!


2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Thank you so much for linking up friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that book looks so interesting- ill have to check it out soon! were voting on our new book club book on my blog and i'd love for you to come vote and read with us next month! so glad i found you through the linkup! hope you'll stop by mine!

    ReplyDelete