Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Weekend Recap

We started our weekend off with a quick zoo trip to meet some friends! 



Then we waited for some of our favorite people to arrive!


On Saturday, we took them to eat at Perini Ranch Steakhouse. 


Lauren and Mallory are two of my college roommates. (and sleeping Fisher)

This meal was a little far from The Daniel plan, but let me just tell you, it was AMAZING. 

If I'm going to have a cheat meal, I want it to be a really good one. Austin ordered their award winning hamburger. It won best hamburger in 2009 on The Today Show. I ordered, Jason's crispy chicken sandwich and then we split them. Both were outstanding, but in my opinion the chicken sandwich won!  It was the best chicken sandwich I have ever eaten.  I am already planning when I can go back.  We also split the green chili hominy as a side. DELICIOUS!

HA!! Ok sorry. I am going to stop talking about food because now I am HUNGRY!



Side note - Remember the sweet baby from the first picture? I was in her mommy and daddy's wedding and Perini's is where their rehearsal dinner was held about 10 years ago.



After lunch we enjoyed the weather outside.

And then headed home to play some more!

Mallory's husband, Grant, came too and my boys LOVE him!

Fisher kept stealing Grant's hat. The boys had the best time!

We made a fire and enjoyed our time with friends. I am so thankful they came to visit! 











2 comments:

  1. I think Ella loved playing in the sand with Fisher! So glad they all got to play for a bit! Now I need to come visit! :) And Perini's...YUMMM!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes please! I enjoyed seeing your family though! Your kiddos are so cute! The giraffe exhibit opens April 23rd! You'll have to come back after that!! And Perini's always makes me think of you!! Love ya!

      Delete