Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Shiplap Dining Room

Our dining room is so close to being finished! Austin finished up all the shiplap and we installed new lighting. The room still has a few small projects left but I LOVE the direction it is heading. It is light and bright and easily my favorite room in the house.







Do you spy our new lighting?


We installed this chandelier and 5 recessed can lights. 










Do you remember how dark this room was before?





I don't know about you, but I prefer the white shiplap any day! And I do not miss that ceiling fan either. 




Yes so much better! 


Hopefully the next post will be a fully finished dining room! I'm really loving this space and I hope you are too! Thanks for coming on this little tour with me! 




6 comments:

  1. Megan! Your home is gorgeous! You guys have really transformed it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks amazing!!!! When you get overwhelmed look back at those old pictures, you guys have come such a long way!!! Great job, Butlers!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply fabulous makeover. I have ship lap envy! Excellent taste.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!! Good job Austin! Love how you've decorated Megan!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful transformation. Love how you styled your built-in.

    ReplyDelete