Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Monster Truck Pudding Cups


Here is the pudding recipe that I used. I tripled the recipe and it served 10. 

What you need for a single recipe:

1 medium avocado
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons honey
6 tablespoons almond milk


Start by cutting up your avocado. 


I used  several avocados because I was feeding a big group.


All the monster trucks and motorcycles got a good wash!


Add 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder to the avocado. 


Then, I moved to the mixer so  I could get the pudding as smooth as possible. Add 2 tablespoons honey and 6 tablespoons of almond milk then blend. 


A box of Annie's chocolate bunny grahams was turned into a fun dirt topping. 



Place them in a ziploc and use a rolling pin to crunch them up small.




Then I added the trucks on top!






1 medium avocado
2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
2 tablespoons honey
6 tablespoons almond milk

Cut open avocado and place in blender. Add cocoa powder, honey and almond milk. Blend until smooth. 

Add desired toppings. 






2 comments:

  1. I would've never guessed that you could use avocado for something like this. So smart!

    ReplyDelete