Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Favorites 2.25.16

Happy Friday friends!! It's time for Friday favorites with Erika, Narci and Andrea! 

1. Bubble baths- My boys love bubble baths! Bath time is always fun but if you add a few bubble it is their favorite!

2. Car naps - I love it when my boys sleep in the car. We headed to Mckinney this week for a visit. It's a little over 3 hours. I buckled everyone in and prayed we didn't need a potty break. Baker fought hard but about an hour into the trip he took a good little nap! It's my favorite to ride in a peaceful quiet car. Most of the time I even forget to turn on the radio because I am just enjoying the silence so much! 


3. Former Co-workers - I headed up to McKinney Boyd to visit all my friends on Thursday. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures! But I did snap this one of Fisher. 

Any guesses what he is doing?!?! I was talking to my friend Shana while her students were doing a stations lab, Fisher tripped and just laid down on the floor and didn't move. I think he was embarrassed because he fell in a classroom with 30 teenagers watching him. They all thought he was hilarious and took pictures of him laying on the ground. Ha! poor baby. He didn't move for a full minute. I  really don't blame him, I probably would have just laid down too!


4. Friends!! 
This is Baker's friend Olivia. These two are having the BEST time together. 


And Fisher is enjoying himself too!


And baby Patrick!

I met Patrick and Olivia's mom, Jamie, in 2004. We were both selected to go on the Texas Electric Cooperative's Government-in-Action Youth Tour.  We headed to Washinton D.C. for a week with 100 other Texas teens. Jamie and I ended up being roommates and friends for life! A few years ago (thanks to facebook!) we realized we lived down the road from each other in McKinney. How fun is that?  They are one of our favorite families and I'm so thankful they let us come stay with them for a few days!

5. You will be happy to know that I have already eaten at 2 of my favorite spots, Panera and Durkins Pizza! Thank goodness we finished The Daniel Plan last week. 

Baker was pretty excited about his m&m's cookie! We've been struggling with behavior so I was very nervous to take him on a trip alone this week, but he has been really well behaved. Let's pray his good behavior sticks! 

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment