Friday, January 8, 2016

Friday Favorites

'

Happy Friday friends!! I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci to talk about our Friday Favorites!

1. One of our favorite people came to visit us this week. 


Katie is one of my former students. She was in my freshmen biology class 5 years ago!! Ekkk. How has it been 5 years? She started babysitting for us after Baker was born. She also watched our small group kiddos for the entire group every other week. Katie has been around our us a lot!! She is family and we love her. 


The best part about Katie coming to visit, is how easy she fits into our family. She doesn't feel like a guest, she feels like she belongs. She makes herself at home in the best way possible. She curls up on the couch with my boys and gives them lots of snuggles. She plays with them and brings them light up footballs!


On Thursday we dropped Baker off at school. 

We grabbed some hot peach tea from tea2go!! YUM!! and went on a grocery store run! 

Then we grabbed lunch with a sleeping baby before she had to leave. 

Bye Katie!! We miss you already!! 

2. Austin's Christmas gift - 

This has quickly become my favorite! Austin has been talking about making his own bread for years!! So I got him a bread machine for Christmas. We've made Italian bread and Rosemary bread. Both were extremely yummy!

3. My boys are loving these awesome books from their Honey. They each have four tracks and a pull back vehicle. One is a train and one is a helicopter. There is also a story that goes along with the book. They are a big hit!


4. #Fisherhatesfood is certainly not my favorite, but all the love and support from all of you certainly is. Thank you so much for the sweet words of encouragement. They really help my mama heart! You can read about his story here. 


I'm working on a post for next week to get you caught all the way up to his current point. This picture is from yesterday at the grocery store. He is eating his favorite food ever- tortillas! 

5. And of course these people are my very favorite! You can see all our family pictures here!




Have a good weekend friends!!





5 comments:

  1. I want a Katie in my life! What a precious relationship!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable pictures my friend! Your blog is beautiful and I can't wait to read more on your blogging journey this year! Glad I found you on the link up and hope you'll stop by my blog as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I am headed on over there right now!!

      Delete
  3. Loveeee your family pictures! Great outfits! Fellow boy mom here. Mine are 3.5 and 11 months.

    HashtagMomBlog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I am headed on over to your blog now to check it out! Boys are the best!!

      Delete