Friday, January 22, 2016

Friday Favorites 1/22/16

Happy Friday friends!! I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday favorites!

1. Fisher approved spinach muffins- Okay so I didn't get to eat any of them but my kids ate them all  in 3 days. I think it's safe to say these are their favorite. I'm going to attempt to make them Daniel Plan friendly next week. We will see how that goes! 

2. One of my very favorite things in the world, is to be comfy in jammies and my blardigan! If I have a warm blanket and tea then it's even better. 


 My friend Shay, Mix and Match Mama, has been raving about PJ Salvage pajamas for years. She always looks so cute and comfy in hers! I have been eyeing them but didn't want to spend the money to get them. They are a splurge! This week I saw them at TJ Maxx for $12, so I quickly scooped up a pair! I can't wait to wash and wear them. 

They are quite a bit heavier than my very favorite PJ pants but I think they will be perfect for winter. 

And speaking of Shay, she has not one, but TWO cookbooks coming out in February!!


I know these will be everyone's favorite new cookbook!

3. New Toys

Last week we got hit hard with the tummy bug. Baker got it first and then the rest of us got it. We spent a lot of time inside resting and recuperating. One of my favorite things to do is stick a few of the boys Christmas gifts away for rainy days. I was so thankful for this stash of new toys last week. Does anyone else do this?

4. Thieves Cleaner
I am obsessed with this stuff!! I have had it for 6 months but never mixed up a spray bottle. After the bug last week, I finally did. This stuff is AMAZING. It's my new favorite thing. I literally sprayed down my entire house. 

5. This kid!!!

He is the only lucky one who didn't get sick!!

6. painting
This isn't a favorite BUT I know it will be when it's done. We have been painting at night because it is impossible to paint with Fisher around. I am pretty sure we will be doing lots of nap time and night time painting all weekend long. Every single wall, ceiling and trim in our house needs to be painted! If you are bored, come on over!!

Hope you have an amazing weekend friends!!



10 comments:

  1. Eeeks! I'm so glad you go the pjs too! I wish I could wear them 24/7! And thank you so much for mentioning my books! You're so sweet Megan! Happy Friday!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll probably be so obsessed with them, that I won't bat an eye at spending full price. You know, kinda like the blardigan. Ha!!!

      Delete
  2. I make my own cleaner with my Thieves oil because I haven't been able to stomach the Thieves Cleaner price. ... and its not even that expensive! I just need to bite the bullet b/c I am sure the Thieves Cleaner works much better than my concoction.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure what you make works about the same!! Thieves oils is the best! And the entire bottle of cleaner will last a long time! (I hope!) I have found that I am going through a spray bottle faster than I would a clorox cleaner because I am spraying it on every surface.

      Delete
  3. Makes me want to go to TJ Maxx and find some of those cute pjs!!! And I LOVE my blardigan...we need to get Mal hooked on one too! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a sucker for a good deal!! Ha! And yes!! The blardigan is one of the best purchases I have ever made!! I bet Mal would love it BUT grant would need to surprise her,and never ever tell her the price. Ha!!!!

      Delete
  4. Lucky Fisher!! Stomach bugs are the worst!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right!!! I'm extra thankful that he didn't get it. Im not sure how I would have cared for him...while trying to survive myself. Ha.

      Delete
  5. Not the stomach bugggggg! Glad you guys recovered. I need to check out that Thieves stuff! And painting... No. Never. Can't.
    It always ends up a mess when I paint! Did you pick out some good colors?! Before and afters!! Have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl the thieves cleaner is like magic!!! And honestly I'm the worlds worst paint color picker. My father in law, who is an architect, is our color expert. I'm thankful he helped us pick one out. I'll for sure show pics when it's done!! It just might be awhile. Ha! It's a slow process with kids around.

      Delete