Monday, January 18, 2016

Boys Room

We are finally back to working on our house! YAY!! I'm working on gathering some ideas for the boys room. It is in a very sad state at the moment. Baker is sleeping on a mattress on the floor and the only other furniture in the room is his dresser.

Here are my top 5 inspirational photos!

No original source- found on blog here
This sweet room is at my friend Christen's house. She is a very talented designer. Maybe I can come talk her into doing the boys room for me!

A few thoughts:

1. I love primary colors! 
2. Austin is building the boys twin beds. We are leaning towards a stained wood. 
3. We need to look for new lighting for the room. 
4. We will need to build some shelves for books etc. 

Here is a little glimpse into Baker's room in McKinney.



I wish I had a picture without the cord running down the wall! Woops! I can't re-shoot it now! 

See I love primary colors! We will probably be reusing a lot of this stuff in the new room too. Hopefully I will be able to show you a finished room in a few months!

 Hope everyone has a happy Monday!!





2 comments:

  1. So many cute ideas!! I can't wait to see the finished product!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of multiple beds shown in picure 2. Let's face it Jake needs a bed there to! ;)

    ReplyDelete