1. We are celebrating one of my favorite people this weekend!! DEENA!!
Her 30th bday was at the beginning of the month but we couldn't all get together to celebrate till now!! Deena and I met in 2004 at an ASC (aggie sisters for Christ) informational on our second week of college at Texas A&M. We shared a blanket at the park during the meeting. We both ended up joining Philadelphia Sisters (another girls christian sorority at A&M). She is my bestie. I am so lucky to have her in my life!! We did everything together and we still enjoy each others company. I am thankful for the years we lived together in college and our adult relationship. I love that I can call her up for anything and that our kiddos are friends now too!
And possibly my ALL time favorite memory of us together....
Happy birthday Deena!! I can't wait to see you!
2. We weren't able to visit a real pumpkin patch this year because the rain interrupted our plans last weekend. Our neighborhood had a meeting on Tuesday night and invited The Pumpkin Man to come! We got to pick some pumpkins off his trailer. The boys loved it!
They each picked a small pumpkin and then Baker picked a big one. He knew exactly what he wanted...a mud pumpkin.
3. I ran across some of my favorite Halloween pictures this week too.
Baker's first Halloween - 2013
Fisher's first Halloween - 2014
My brother is probably going to kill me, but look how cute we were as Tinkerbell and Peter Pan.
4. How could this moment not be a favorite!?! I gave you a glimpse inside the Magnolia Market at the silos yesterday. And Joanna Gaines my bff commented on my instagram!!
5. We had so much fun doing a fall leaf activity last week. Did you check it out?? It is fun and really easy!
Hope everyone has a safe and fun Halloween!! I can't wait to see pictures of everyone dressed up! And don't forget to make your kiddos some mummy dogs for a fun Halloween meal!