Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve


Here is a little glimpse at our Christmas cards! I goofed this year and didn't order enough. I am soooo sorry if you didn't get one. I promise I will do better next year!
(Photo by: Lindsey Cotton

I've been doing lots of cooking and preparing this week. I've also gotten to spend time with my family and I've loved every second. 


My kitchen help!! They like to be close to me at all times. 


Thank you so much for all of the love and sweet comments about my Mimi and Papa. 

If you missed it and wanna go back and check  it out, you can here - The Road to Heaven.  They were so blown away that people wanted to read their story. I plan to record my Papa reading it during the Christmas holiday too. There were lots of requests for it and I will try to find the best way to share with everyone.



This little elf has finally decided he is ready to walk. He's been capable (and we've seen him do it) for several months now. He is so very strong willed that we knew it needed to be on his terms.

That's it for today!!
We hope everyone has a very Merry Christmas. We are hosting a cookie and tamales party for my family!! I am very excited! Family time is the best!

ps. Save some of your Christmas boxes! I have a fun project to use them next week. It has entertained Baker for HOURS!!


1 comment: