Tuesday, December 1, 2015

7th Anniversary






On Sunday, November 29th, we celebrated our 7th anniversary!! November marks 10 years as friends, 9 years dating and 7 years married. 

This year our anniversary landed on a travel day so we are hoping to celebrate soon. We settled for a lunch with our boys on the road!! I didn't mind one bit!!
but clearly Baker did mind that I was taking his picture. HA!


Baker eating his party cookie. This was the highlight of his day. 

One of my favorite Christmas/anniversary traditions is setting up this little tree. 
It's our wedding tree. Our wedding was the weekend after Thanksgiving so naturally it was Christmas themed. It is really fun to use the decorations in our house every year. This tree is full of wedding themed ornaments. 

Here it is on our wedding night. I love pulling out all of the decorations year after year and remember our special day!


Here's a little look at the last 7 years:

7 years

6 years

5 years - we found out we were pregnant with Fisher 1 day before our anniversary. 

4 years 

3 years

2 years

1 year

wedding day!

I'm thankful for everyday we have together and all our adventures! In the words of Baker "I love you all those minutes" and all the minutes to come!






7 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary friends!! You two are just so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, I agree with Baker, I love you all those minutes. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We love you all those minutes too!!!

      Delete
  3. Happy Anniversay!!! I love the pic from each year! And your 7 year is beautiful! :)) Congratulations! Oh and I love the wedding tree!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! It's a new pic from our photo session!! They actually turned out pretty good!!

      Delete
  4. Happy 7 wonderful years of marriage! I love the years in photos. You've changed so much. I hope you have many more years of happiness.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete