Friday, November 13, 2015

Friday Favorites 11.13

Happy Friday friends!!! I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci for Friday Favorites!


1. We are taking our family pictures on Saturday. EKK!! Everybody should start praying now! Baker is  touchy cranky energetic spunky wild a typical two year old. Hoping everything goes smoothly. Last year we had a touchdown in every single picture. But it worked!! I'm pretty sure this football will make an appearance in our pictures again this year. Here are a few pictures from last years session. They are some of my favorites! They were taken by Hazel and Haze and if you happen to live in Oklahoma then she is your girl! 





I snapped this one of Baker last year. Look how much he has grown! 

 2. This picture is one of my favorites.
I was painting the last of the shiplap boards on Wednesday evening and Austin snapped this picture. I love it because normally I take pictures of everyone else and it shows me actually doing work!! I promise I do projects for our house too!!! I've painted a lot of boards the last 3 weeks! And they are done....for now!



3. We took Baker's paci away on Friday night. He has only asked about it 1 time since then. He just told me he was sad and wished he had his paci again. It was really easy and I am sooooooo thankful. I had prepared myself for the worst and for several sleepless nights but I'm so glad that didn't happen. He has been telling everyone that he sleeps like a big boy now. I snapped this picture of him as a big boy and it's a favorite!!

4. I got to spend some time with my sister this week!! She brought her boys over and we let the boys  fight  play. Then we took them to the zoo!! We had the best time! It was a my favorite day this week! I love my sister and I am soooooo very thankful for her. She is my best friend and I can call her up for anything. I love that she lives really close now and that our boys are getting to fight play! 





I got to snuggle baby Parker in my ergo. I loved every second of holding this sweet sleeping baby close. 

5. Speaking of being thankful... My family is really getting into the thankful30. We are about half way to our thankful30 goal. Have you gone out of your way to tell someone that you are thankful for them?? I dare you to thank one person this week. I have a few ideas and projects to share with you next week! 


6. Baker goes to preschool 2 days a week and they are his favorite days for sure. He talks about his teachers all the time. I love when he comes home with his "work."

HAHA!! these 4s crack me up!!

7. And everyone's favorite time of day is when daddy comes home!!
I just love all these boys!!!

Happy weekend friends! I hope it's an extra good one! 




8 comments:

  1. So many good favorites this week! I love the pic of sweet sleeping Baker without his paci :). What a sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that picture too!! That pictures means success!!

      Delete
  2. Aww... your my best friend to! I love having you guys so close and that our boys are getting to be such good friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me more about the shiplap boards! dying to do a wall in my house & my husband is convinced they will be too difficult!
    also, please let us know how your pics went! we have family pics next friday & im soooo nervous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The shiplap is still a work in progress!! BUT it is amazing. Worth all of the hard work...but I'm not really the one doing the work!! HAHA! I have sneak peak up tomorrow but I'll post more as soon as it's done! If you were just doing a wall it would be an easy project! Just pick a wall that doesn't have lots of doors or windows. I vote you do it!! AND family pictures themselves were great BUT getting our two year old dressed to go was TERRIBLE!!!!! Good luck! I bet your pics will be amazing!

      Delete