Wednesday, November 18, 2015

A People Party Craft Fair Fall 2015

Hey friends!! We are really looking forward to this weekend! If you are local, I am going to highlight a really fun craft fair that you shouldn't miss!! If you aren't local keep reading because I'm going to share a few of my favorite small businesses that will be there as well!!

A People Party Productions does a great job supporting local businesses in Abilene. They put on a craft show twice a year. I've never been (since we just moved here) BUT I know it's going to be fantastic! Here are 10 reasons why: 

1. The craft fair is at The Mill. Remember I had a really fun girls night there a few weeks ago! I love The Mill!!! So to start we already know the venue is fabulous!! 

2. There will be live music!! Who doesn't love good live music? I know a few people who should apply to sing at the spring fair. (hint - they just might be a brother and sister duo from Jayton, Tx)

3. FOOD TRUCKS!! Abilene has a really awesome food truck scene. I've really been looking forward to trying a few out. I might have to eat both lunch and dinner there! Ohh wait it starts at 10 am so I can have breakfast too. 

I think it'll be worth my trip alone to pick up this shirt. I mean it's a "need" not a want so I can totally justify it right?? I have a little addiction to holiday shirts and I promised myself I wouldn't buy anymore but I just can't help myself. All the 90s girls understand...zigazig ah. 

It's from m.e.&you and they are two talented Abilene sisters. One just happens to be named Megan so clearly we will be besties...we just have to meet first !! And she renovates homes with her hubby so clearly it is meant to be. 

Here are a few more of their holiday shirts. (pics from m.e.&you)

5. If you use these in your life....

Then you might want to pick up one of these.
(pic from Eloweezy)
They are oils safe because of the glass and the stainless straw. You can now safely drink oils on the go!! And how pretty is that leather sleeve!! I have a little water addiction and this would be perfect for quenching my thirst. 

6. Fizz and Flair is teaching a 30 minute DIY class on hand lettered wrapping paper. 

(Both pics are from Fizz and Flair's instagram)

Brown paper packages tied up with strips, these are a few of my favorite things!!! 

How beautiful are these packages!!! I love DIY projects but hand lettering is not my strong point!! EKK!! I think I rush through things too much. Maybe I can pick up a few tips from them?? 

7. Who doesn't love a Shiny Hiny. Ha!
My mom and I actually picked up some of their soaps a few months ago. They smell yummy!!! Homemade soap is always a great Christmas gift to pick up for anyone on your list. She even has some soap made from The Mill's house wine!

8. Speaking of The Mill's wine...you can take a bottle home with you!! 

9. I'm going to spend quality time eating and shopping with my little family. Nothing is better on the weekend than taking a break from our crazy house renovations to be together. Tis the season! Plus I love to shop small and local. 

10. If you don't think the craft fair is for you, then you should review reasons 1 and 8. Remember the venue is a winery!!

I hope to see you all on Saturday! Did you see anything you want? Leave a comment and tell me what you want what you really really want...

See I "need" this shirt. 

Follow along with us on instagram! Or facebook!












1 comment:

  1. I wish I was going to be here so I could go with you! It sounds like my kind of day! Have fun shopping!

    ReplyDelete