Monday, November 23, 2015

A People Party Craft Fair and Harvest Party!


Wow we had such a great weekend! I ended up meeting Carla, Hillary and Kelly up at the craft fair for shopping on Saturday morning. It was COLD and sooo windy but we had a great time!



They had shopping both inside and outside and I didn't snap any pictures outside! The awesome thing about this craft fair was the quality of the goods. I've been to a lot of craft shows! I can tell a good one when I see it! Everything was either handmade or locally designed. When you buy from these merchants you are supporting mommies and daddies, young college students, and local people with great ideas. You are helping people in your community create amazing products and utilize their talents. They work hard long hours producing and then selling their products. They are such hard workers and deserve our support! (can you tell my sister-in-love is in the handmade industry!)


Just look at how cool this building is - the floors, the exposed AC duct, the chandeliers, the brick!!! I just love everything about this room!


We hit up the photo booth! how fun!! If I was getting married or having a big party I would totally have a simply encourage photo booth

We ate lunch at 1881 food truck and it was AMAZING!!


It's really bright but I wanted you to see the menu!


This doesn't even look like food that came from a food truck. right??! 

I got the N.E. clam chowder. It was SOOOO yummy. The tacos looked amazing too!

We ate in one of the silos by the fire and it was cozy!!


Here are the goodies I came home with! The shirt and mumbler (glass mug) are for me! and the candle and soap are for gifts! (I may have pick up a few other gifts that I can't show!)

On Friday I blogged about how Austin had been giving me birthday cards for the last few weeks to celebrate my 30th this week. It's so fun!! Well on Saturday morning before I went shopping he handed me this one from my sweet mom!
It just happened to have a little birthday $ on it so, once again, it was perfect card timing! So the shirt and mumbler were a birthday gift to me from my mom! HA! Thanks mom!! I love my gift!!

There will be another A People Party Productions craft fair in the spring!!! YAY!! I'll keep you updated! 

Harvest Party



We hosted our new life group for a harvest party this weekend too!!

Here are a few keeping it real pictures of the party prep!
I love this picture. It's a pretty good show of this stage of life for us.


Yes I was still in my PJs! and Fisher always wants to be picked up! Real life! I just want to make sure I keep it real around here! 

All set up and ready for yummy food!



We had a little craft station set up to make these for turkey hats. 
My friend Andrea posted a tutorial for them last week! Baker loved making it!

The kids played on bikes and outdoor toys and had a blast running around. 



About this time the mosquitoes starting swarming...bad. We moved the party inside and after that I barely snapped any pics! whoops!

We ate lots of food!! and played a few games and the kids went crazy! It was so fun and we are really enjoying getting to know our new friends. We can't wait to host again next year! (without the mosquitoes!)

We spent the rest of our weekend doing this....
We are rule breakers! We've always decorated the weekend before thanksgiving so that we are ready to celebrate Christmas!! It's my favorite season and I want to enjoy it as long as I can! We still fully celebrate the Thanksgiving season and being thankful. Speaking of, we are 4 people away from our Thankful30 goal!!

Hope everyone else had a great weekend too!!













3 comments:

  1. Girlfriends, coffee and a craft fair...you just can't beat that :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the picture of Baker on the kitchen counter and Fisher in the cabinet below. Looks like boys will be boys.

    ReplyDelete