Friday, October 9, 2015

Friday Favorites October 9th

 
 
It's Friday!!! YAY!!! I'm linking up with Erika, Narci and Andrea for Friday Favorites!
 
My mom and I hit up Canton this past weekend! Did you see my fun shopping post? Canton is of my favorite places to shop and spend time with my mom! 
 
 
After we were done shopping we headed my brother and sister-in-law's house for the night.
I got to spend some time with my nephew Barret.
And I got to meet my favorite niece, Hollis. Isn't she the sweetest! My family has grown a lot in the last 2 1/2 years. There are now 5 boy cousins and miss Hollis is the first girl!
 
And how fun is my Halloween shirt? One of my friends and favorite bloggers, Mix and Match Mama, posted it a few weeks ago and I thought it was so fun!
 
And speaking of Canton....
 
I'm loving my repurposed plate holder and my new favorite Pioneer Woman plates.
 
 
How great does it look in my ship lapped built ins? Updating these bookshelves has been one of my favorite projects since we moved.
 
 
 
Remember the before??
 
 
 
This laser cut deer is another favorite. I blogged about my sister in-law's jewelry last week but she also made this deer.
 
If you need me for the next few weeks, I'll probably be rearranging the built ins over and over.
 
 
Baker's new favorite are his boots!
 
Fisher likes to be a cowboy too!
 
 
Since the granite saga has been resolved. (I hope!) We ordered some bar stools this week. We were holding off just to make sure we would be sticking with our granite.
 
 
I love them!
 
But the giant boxes quickly became the boy's favorite.
We made a fort and Baker got out his sleeping bag. Fisher doesn't have one yet. so we improvised with the bag that holds Baker's sleeping bag. It's the perfect size.
 
 
I just love these boys!
 
 
 
Well we had an exhausting week! Between the renovation and a lingering persistent cold we were all in a funk the last few weeks. We seem to have shaken it off this week and just felt all around better.  I feel like we were really productive and got a lot accomplished. I unpacked about a dozen boxes and put lots stuff away. We've started adding some of our home touches to this house and it's starting to feel cozier. I'm hoping to spend some time with new friends this weekend and check a few more things off our house list! Hope you have a good weekend too!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I love those boys too! Fisher's sleeping bag made me laugh. And, wow, what a difference in your built-in shelving unit. I love, love, love the new version!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had to be creative with the sleeping bag!! ha! and yes huge difference!

      Delete
  2. The sleeping bag photos are so adorable! You can't even tell that he is using the bag the sleeping bag actually came in. Because it is perfect!! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is the perfect size sleeping bag for my tiny boy!!

      Delete