Thursday, September 17, 2015

Wood floors

Unlike the granite, the floors were an easy decision. Austin knew exactly what he wanted and that was real wood floors.  We got a few samples and decided on a 7 inch white oak.
 
 
 
The green is a padding to dampen sound.



 

 
 
 
 
 
 
And now we have to pick a stain!! We actually weren't in love with any of the choices so they are going to stain a few more samples today.
I think Fisher likes them all!
 
But the very best part of the new floors....
is that we don't have to wear shoes around our house anymore!!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Eeks! This makes me excited! I love real wood floors! They're just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!!! I'm excited for them to be done!!

      Delete
  2. I love the wood! It looks so amazing. I can't even imagine all the hard work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! It's amazing what new flooring can do for a space!

      Delete
  3. Oh how exciting! I can't wait for this day in our home. For now we just have painted subfloors. Happy for your new floors. One big project done!

    ReplyDelete